1. Rehabilitation Centre for Spinal Injuries, Hamburg: Berufsgenossenschaftliches Unfallkrankenhaus Hamburg
– Therapists’ movement from Patras to Hamburg and from Hamburg to Patras for the exchange of experience in the rehabilitation of patients with spinal cord injury.
Presentations from German nurse
2. Higher Technological Institute of Western Greece, Department of Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy and Nursing.
– Internship students of the Higher Technological Institute of Western Greece, Department of Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy and Nursing
– Design and implementation of research protocols
3. Non-profit Organization “The Other Side” to promote the social reintegration of persons with spinal cord injury and their independence in the use of a wheelchair.